- On Thursday, Jan 20th 2011, the Grand Prize, Two (2) VIP Super Bowl XLV Tickets & Accommodations, will be announced; live on the air, during WDRB-TV's broadcast of "Fox in the Morning."
- Each week a featured NFL on Fox game will be listed on Fox41.com, viewers then will have the opportunity to guess the "Tumbleweed Player of the Week" for the featured game.
- Each time the correct Player of the Week is selected the participant will be entered into the final pool, from which the winner of the VIP Super Bowl Experience will be selected.
- The Super Bowl Package includes:
- Accommodations for 4 or 3 nights at select hotels.
- Premium End Zone/Corner Super Bowl Tickets
- Rental Car with unlimited mileage throughout your stay or Sedan Transfers to/from the airport
- Full American Breakfast daily
- Cocktails and Snacks throughout
- Game Day Motor Coach Transfers OR a VIP On-Stadium Lot Parking Pass for your rental car
- Pre-game Party
- ‘Official NFL' Super Bowl XLV Merchandise
- Official Super Bowl XLV Program
- Admission to the NFL Experience
- About Dallas ‘Black Book' Report with all the inside information about the hot spots and places to see during your visit.
- All Taxes, Services & Gratuities
- Concierge Services and Hospitality from our BIT staff throughout your stay.
- Entries will be accepted beginning Friday, October 7, 2010 and ending 1:00pm (EST) Sunday, January 9, 2011. Each week participants will have the opportunity to guess the "Tumbleweed Player of the Week" for the featured match-up up until the designated "Kick Off" time, all entries after kick off will be discarded.
- Each Monday the Tumbleweed "Player of the Week" from the previous week's match up will be announced by the Fox 41 Sports Team. The selection of the Player of the Week will be determined by the player's performance and is not open to debate.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Contestants must be 18 years or older, provide two forms of valid, legal identification as required by state law.
- Odds of winning are determined by number of entries received.
- Fox 41 & Tumbleweed Southwest Grill must receive qualified entries by Sunday, January.9, 2011 before 1:00pm (EST). Qualified entries must fill out all fields, including:
1) Contestant's name.
2) Contestant's address (P.O. box addresses will not be accepted).
3) Contestant's evening and daytime telephone numbers and email address.
- Contest entries may only be submitted through the "Tumbleweed Player of the Week" at FOX41.COM.
In-person submissions will not be accepted at WDRB-TV.
- All legal standard paperwork and tax forms, processing will be provided.
- Winner must complete all required identification, documentation and release requirements on or before 5:00 p.m. (EST), Monday, January 24, 2011.
- Independence Television Co., Inc., WDRB-TV, Fox41.com (the website), Tumbleweed Southwest Grill or any subsidiary or affiliate of any of the foregoing will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, garbled, misdirected, incomplete, or damaged entries; (b) any game disruptions, injuries, losses, or damages caused by events beyond the control of the website or Fox 41; (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the game.
- Winner must have two forms of identification such as a picture ID (i.e., driver's license, work ID) and Social Security card to claim prize. .
- The winner must execute a Prize Claim and Release form. This form must include the winner's correct mailing address and taxpayer ID information.
- Prize is non-transferable and may not be substituted for cash or other prize. Prizewinner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local income taxes, all applicable sales taxes and all insurance, tags, title, license and registration fees.
- By entering the contest, entrants consent to placement on a mailing and/or electronic mailing list for promotional and other materials.
- By entering or accepting any prize, the entrant grants permission to Fox 41, Tumbleweed Southwest Grill, and its affiliates, to use the entrants' names and/or likenesses for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law, and agree to execute a written consent and release.
- None of the directors, officers and employees of Fox 41, Independence Television Company, Tumbleweed Southwest Grill, their affiliates, subsidiaries, the contest's promotional partners nor their immediate families are eligible to win.
- WDRB/WMYO reserves the right to change or modify this contest promotion at any time.