Cherry Valley Golf Club
Historic Cherry Valley Golf Course was originally built in 1932 and was named Valley View Golf Course. In 1966 it was renamed the Fuzzy Zoeller Par 3 in which many of the holes were lengthened along with other improvements. In 1985 it was once again renamed and remains - Cherry Valley Golf.
In 2001 Gerald Mason purchased the golf course and has made major improvements to the facility. The fairways and greens are in fantastic shape, the Pro-Shop has under gone a complete renovation along with a practice green and driving net to be added this Spring.
Come out and enjoy a great round of golf at Cherry Valley Golf Course located in New Albany, Indiana."