JCPS 2011-12 Meal Applications
LOUISVILLE, KY (WDRB) -- The Jefferson County Public School (JCPS) District will have 2011-12 Free and Reduced-Price Meal Applications available beginning Friday, July 15, 2011. A new meal application must be completed every school year.
Applications will be available at the following locations:
- All Jefferson County Public Schools
- School and Community Nutrition Services, C. B. Young Jr. Service Center, 3001 Crittenden Drive, Room 152B
- VanHoose Education Center, 3332 Newburg Road
- JCPS Nutrition Service Web site (Print a copy and mail it in.)
- Online at: http://www.jefferson.k12.ky.us/Departments/NutritionServices/index.html
- Upon request by calling 495-7080
School and Community Nutrition Services (SCNS) was scheduled to mail a 2011-12 Meal Application packet to all JCPS student households the week of July 11, 2011. Look for the colorful JCPS NS packet with fruits and vegetables on the cover. A self-addressed, postage-paid return envelope is included in the packet.
Complete the application and return it as soon as you receive it to assist with immediate processing and approval.
For more information, contact Julia Bauscher, director, School and Community Nutrition Services, at 485-3186.