1. Promotion Description. The "Lights Under Louisville" giveaway is administered by Block Communications and WDRB-TV/WMYO-TV (hereinafter "WDRB"). The promotion begins at 2 p.m. EDT on December 16, 2011 and ends at noon EDT on December 27, 2011. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents in the WDRB viewing area who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Block Communications, WDRB-TV/WMYO-TV as well as the Sponsor and/or companies and suppliers providing services and/or prizes, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per individual will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
Participants cannot have won a prize from WDRB/WMYO within the past six months.
3. How to Enter. To enter, participants must find the link to the entry form on the WDRB Facebook page and enter their last name, phone number and email address.
Entries must be received by noon eastern time on the last day of the giveaway (December 27, 2011).
Entries must be filled out completely and truthfully in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. WDRB and Sponsor are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, or misdirected entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender, WDRB or Sponsor), electronic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction.
The authorized account holder of the e-mail address and/or Facebook account submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Participants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or other malicious code or programming routines intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and WDRB and Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Fraudulent entries are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by WDRB and Sponsor in their sole discretion, and WDRB and Sponsor reserve the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Prize(s). One (1) $25 Lights Under Louisville pass will be given away to 15 participants chosen at random from entries received between 1 p.m. on December 16 and noon on December 21.
Prizes may not be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned. WDRB and Sponsor reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
Winners are responsible for claiming their prizes from the station and are responsible for any shipping charges if unable to pick up in person.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. The winner will be chosen at random from the entries received. Winners will be chosen from participants who liked WDRB and Lights Under Louisville on Facebook and completed the entry form. Winners will be notified by email and/or phone.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. Winners and/or any other persons necessary will be required to execute and return a release and Affidavit of Eligibility within one week of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WDRB will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099. WDRB reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WDRB has the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases WDRB and Sponsor, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
9. Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WDRB and/or Sponsor at any time. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WDRB and Sponsor are final and binding. WDRB and Sponsor reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of their website(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. WDRB and Sponsors further reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
10. List of Winners. A list of winners will be available upon request.