1. Promotion Description. The "WDRB Friends With Benefits" giveaway is administered by Block Communications and WDRB-TV/WMYO-TV (hereinafter WDRB), 624 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd., Louisville, KY 40203. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to WDRB-TV and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. Promotion is ongoing and subject to cancellation at any time. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents in the WDRB viewing area who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Block Communications, WDRB-TV/WMYO-TV as well as companies and suppliers providing services and/or prizes, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per individual per day will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
Participants cannot have won a prize from WDRB/WMYO within the past six months.
3. How to Enter. To be eligible to win the "WDRB Friends With Benefits" prize, participants must like us on Facebook and click on the "Friends With Benefits" entry tab on the left side of the page and complete the registration form to enter including name, email address and phone number.
Entries must be filled out completely and truthfully in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. WDRB is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or WDRB), electronic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction.
The authorized account holder of the e-mail address and/or Facebook account submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the Facebook account or e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Participants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or other malicious code or programming routines intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and WDRB reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Fraudulent entries are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by WDRB in its sole discretion, and WDRB reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Prize(s). Daily prizes will vary and will be determined by WDRB.
Prizes may not be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned. WDRB reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
Winners are responsible for verifying their identity and picking up their prizes from the station.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. Winners will be chosen in random drawings, with one winner each weekday although WDRB reserves the right to suspend or halt the promotion at any time. Winners will be chosen from participants who liked WDRB on Facebook and completed the entry form.
Each weekday, one (1) daily winner will be randomly selected from valid entries. The daily winner will be notified via email and phone.
Winners may have a link to their Facebook page posted on WDRB's website and/or on the air.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize.
The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WDRB has the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases WDRB, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
9. Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WDRB at any time. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WDRB are final and binding. WDRB reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of its website(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. WDRB further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, "Facebook") are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.
10. List of Winners. A list of winners will be available upon request.