LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Six fire crews have put out a blaze in Okolona.
Okolona Fire Chief Rich Carlson says they responded to a call just after 10 o'clock Saturday evening at Discount Tires on East Indian Trail near Poplar Level Road.
Carlson says the building was closed when crews responded, so they had to force entry.
When they got inside, they found and put out a fire in the storage area within 20 minutes.
Carlson says fires involving automobile tires can be tricky, so they wanted six crews to respond in case the fire spread quickly.
At this time, they have not identified the cause of the fire.
They believe it possibly began with sparks around an electrical transformer, but are still investigating.
Copyright 2012 WDRB News. All Rights Reserved.
624 W. Muhammad Ali BlvdLouisville, KY 40203