LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Fire crews are cleaning up after an early morning house fire in Oldham County.
Firefighters were called to a home on Old Highway 53 about 4:30 this morning.
Officials believe the fire started in the fireplace or chimney. Two people and a dog got out safely.
Four departments were called to help, since the rural road is in a tanker area where water is trucked in.
One firefighter was taken to Baptist Northeast for a back injury.
Copyright 2012 WDRB News. All Rights Reserved.
624 W. Muhammad Ali BlvdLouisville, KY 40203