No injuries reported after Shively house fire - WDRB 41 Louisville News

No injuries reported after Shively house fire

Posted: Updated:

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A fireplace may be to blame for an early morning house fire in Shively.

Crews were called to a home on Chester Road just after 3 a.m. Wednesday.

Fire officials tell WDRB that a fireplace was being used, and the flames apparently started near the chimney.

The home sustained damage to the living room, kitchen and attic.

All three adults living in the home got out safely along with their two dogs.

Copyright 2013 WDRB News. All Rights Reserved.

  • Closed CaptioningMore>>

  • Closed Captioning Message

    Thanks to a grant from Norton Healthcare, this story and others are available in real-time closed captioning on WDRB.
    Thanks to a grant from Norton Healthcare, this story and others are available in real-time closed captioning on WDRB.More >>
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WDRB. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.