LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A fireplace may be to blame for an early morning house fire in Shively.
Crews were called to a home on Chester Road just after 3 a.m. Wednesday.
Fire officials tell WDRB that a fireplace was being used, and the flames apparently started near the chimney.
The home sustained damage to the living room, kitchen and attic.
All three adults living in the home got out safely along with their two dogs.
Copyright 2013 WDRB News. All Rights Reserved.
624 W. Muhammad Ali BlvdLouisville, KY 40203