Trial set for father and son accused of killing teen
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A father and son accused of killing a teen will be tried together.
The trial of Joshua Gouker and his son, Joshua Young, is set to start on April 15.
They're both accused of murdering Gouker's 14-year-old stepson, Trey Zwicker. He was found beaten to death behind Liberty High School in May of 2011.
Several hearings are expected before the trial start.
- New details released in murder of Trey Zwicker
- Judge to decide whether father and son accused of murder will be tried together
- Trey Zwicker's father says he's frustrated with legal system
- Wrestlers pay tribute to murdered teen
- Teen charged with stepbrother's murder getting ready to go to trial
- Father of murdered 14-year-old still looking for answers
- Teen murder victim's family: come forward
- Investigation continues into teen's murder
Copyright 2013 WDRB News. All Rights Reserved.