Follow the WDRB Newsroom, Reporters and Anchors.More >>
Tweets from the WDRB Newsroom, Reporters and Anchors.More >>
Carolyn Wilman is showing us the secrets to winning contests on facebook, twitter, pintrest and even sweepstakes. She has helped others win over $1 million in prizes. She is sharing five of her tips with us.
1. PIN code hunting: You don't have to go dumpster diving to find Coke & Pepsi lids with codes . You can check office recycle bins, bottles left in movie theatres, etc.
2. 2nd chance drawings: You can turn losing scratch offs from Kentucky Lottery into potential big winners with the second chance drawings.
3. Smartphone entries: You can take part in text-in-to-win contests plus Instagram and Twitter contests along with winning while waiting in line.
4. Businesses card drawings: how students, stay at home moms, and retirees, etc. could enter local drawings to win meals or prizes at restaurants and business .
5. Old school: You can fill-out entry forms and placing them in local retail ballot boxes
Wilman's "Secrets to Winning" tour will be at Smokey's Bean (1451 S. 1st Street) on July 31 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. The workshops will include How to Use RoboForm Effectively, How to Win on Facebook, How to Win on Twitter and How to Win on Pinterest.