Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE New Era
Campaign Set to Feature NFL Fans Selected from the 2013 Back to Football Photo Day Contest
BUFFALO, N.Y., Sept. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- New Era, the official on-field headwear of the National Football League, is pleased to announce the 32 NFL fans designated to be brand ambassadors for the 2013 NFL season. Selected from the NFL Back to Football Photo Day contest, which celebrates NFL fans by giving them a voice to represent their city, their team and their passion for football, the 32 fans will be featured on www.neweracap.com as part of New Era's 2013 NFL campaign. Throughout the season, Playoffs and Super Bowl XVLIII, these brand ambassadors will be actively engaging other fans to showcase how they 'Speak With Their Cap'.
The 32 fans include:
1. ARIZONA CARDINALS- Donny Dailey III (Phoenix, Ariz.)
2. ATLANTA FALCONS- Matthew Chidavaenzi (Tampa, Fla.)
3. BALTIMORE RAVENS- Marvin Allsup (Dundalk, Md.)
4. BUFFALO BILLS- Lauren Vinz (Williamsville, N.Y.)
5. CAROLINA PANTHERS- Amanda O'Hara (Concord, N.C.)
6. CHICAGO BEARS- Alexandra Okoye (London, U.K.)
7. CINCINNATI BENGALS- Garey Faulkner (Amelia, Ohio)
8. CLEVELAND BROWNS- William Johnson (Euclid, Ohio)
9. DALLAS COWBOYS- Matthew McFerrin (New York, NY)
10. DENVER BRONCOS- Angelica Valenzuela (Henderson, Colo.)
11. DETROIT LIONS- Holly Dwyer (Morristown, N.J.)
12. GREEN BAY PACKERS- David Bolton (Nottingham, U.K.)
13. HOUSTON TEXANS- Tyesha Elam (Houston, Texas)
14. INDIANAPOLIS COLTS- Alyssa Westerback (Thunder Bay, Ontario)
15. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS- Adewale Olaogun (Fleming Island, Fla.)
16. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS- Michael Lewis (Portland, Ore.)
17. MIAMI DOLPHINS- Christine Bourie (Miami Beach, FL)
18. MINNESOTA VIKINGS- Ryan Rhody (St. Paul, Minn.)
19. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS- Jacob O'Connor (Franklin, N.H.)
20. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS- Rashawn Tillman (El Sobrante, Calif.)
21. NEW YORK GIANTS- Matthew Aiken (Dumfries, VA)
22. NEW YORK JETS- Stephanie Suarez-Villamil (Wayne, N.J.)
23. OAKLAND RAIDERS- Peter Joe DiPilato (New York, N.Y.)
24. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES- Kyndel Lee (Columbia, S.C.)
25. PITTSBURGH STEELERS- Jaimie Griffiths (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan)
26. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS- Joseph Gelsomino (Escondida, Calif.)
27. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS- Jose Membreno Jr. (Pittsburg, Calif.)
28. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- Taylor Everts (Selah, Wash.)
29. ST. LOUIS RAMS- Michelle Romero (Manchester, Mo.)
30. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS- Mitchell Phelps (Hudson, Fla.)
31. TENNESSEE TITANS- Christopher Young (Denver, Colo.)
32. WASHINGTON REDSKINS- Anthony Raposa (Ft. Huachuca, Ariz.)
These fans were chosen by showcasing how they bring their own unique style and passion for their teams, the NFL and New Era caps by submitting a photo and Tweet summarizing why they were the ultimate fans for their team.
Once selected, fans representing all 32 teams were brought to an exclusive studio in New York City to participate in a VIP experience hosted by the NFL and New Era, including a photo shoot professionally styled by celebrity stylist Rachel Johnson. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell also made an appearance to thank the fans for being passionate about their teams and the NFL.
As the game continues to grow globally, so does the passion from fans around the globe. The 2013 season will mark the first time two regular-season games will be played in the UK as part of the International Series, including the Minnesota Vikings vs. the Pittsburgh Steelers on September 29th and the Jacksonville Jaguars vs. the San Francisco 49ers on October 27th. Additionally, the Buffalo Bills continue to host annual games in Toronto with this season's game on December 1st versus the Atlanta Falcons.
To celebrate the growth abroad, the 2013 NFL Back to Football Photo Day Contest was open to the U.K. and Canada, offering a unique opportunity for the fans in these markets. With an overwhelming applicant pool and growing fan support, of the 32 fans, two are from the UK and two are from Canada.
For more info on #SPEAKWITHYOURCAP and the 32 fans selected to be featured in the campaign, check out: www.neweracap.com
New Era is an international lifestyle brand with an authentic sports heritage that dates back over 90 years. Best known for being the official on-field cap for the National Football League and Major League Baseball, New Era is the brand of choice not only for its headwear collection, but also for its accessories and apparel lines for men, women and youth. The brand is worn as a symbol of self-expression by athletes, artists and some of the most interesting people around the globe. New Era encourages people to "FLY YOUR OWN FLAG™" - to truly express their personal style and individuality through its products. The Company is headquartered in Buffalo, N.Y. and operates facilities in Canada, Europe, Brazil, Japan and Hong Kong. For more information, visit www.neweracap.com.
Paul Murphy, New Era
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.