JOB DESCRIPTION: WDRB / WMYO-TV, having entered into a shared services agreement with WBKI-TV, is seeking a promotion coordinator. Position will be responsible for all WBKI-TV station promotion and public service announcement scheduling. This will include:
1) Ascertaining the promotional and public service announcement (PSA) needs of WBKI.
2) Locating promotional and PSA information, schedules and materials for WBKI's on-air.
3) Coordinating the retrieval and production of promos and PSAs with station production / master control departments.
4) Use station traffic system (Wide Orbit) to schedule promos and PSAs on the daily logs.
5) Prepare promotion and PSA reports in accordance with FCC, network and syndication requirements.
6) Maintain WBKI's FCC Public File and upload FCC documents to the FCC online public file Web site.
7) Prepare and file WBKI's quarterly Issues and Program Lists with the FCC online public file Web site.
8) Prepare and file WBKI's FCC Children's Reports with the FCC online public file Web site.
The successful candidate will be employed by Independent Television Company.
BENEFITS: Medical / Dental / Life / Disability / Matching 401K
SALARY / WAGE: Negotiable
DESIRED REQUIREMENTS: Previous broadcast experience, college degree or work towards a degree + knowledge of Windows-based media applications.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma or equivalent. Experience with Microsoft applications, including Windows XP or Windows 7.
Please send resume to:
Attn: Harry Beam
624 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd.
Louisville, Ky. 40203
Ph. (502) 561-7716
Fax: (502) 584-7004
WDRB / WMYO-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.