$25K full cash bond set for Herbert Lee
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A not guilty plea was entered on Herbert Lee's behalf Friday when he appeared in court on several charges.
Lee is charged with receipt of stolen property, assaulting an officer and operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license.
Lawyers and prosecutors argued over bond conditions, but the judge ultimately ruled that if Lee does post his $25,000 full cash bond, he will be banned from driving while he's out because of the nature of the charges against him.
Lee served three years in jail for a crash that killed four teenagers in 2008.
- Herbert Lee arrested on nine charges
- Herbert Lee released from jail on supervised probation
- Father of dead teen reacts to new Herbert Lee arrest
- Family members suspected trouble for Herbert Lee III
- Herbert Lee's probation could be revoked after arrest
- Herbert Lee says teens' deaths 'eats at him' every day
- Herbert Lee released from prison
Copyright 2014 WDRB News. All rights reserved.