Man saves young neighbor from house fire - WDRB 41 Louisville News

Man saves young neighbor from house fire

Posted: Updated:
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) - A Northern Kentucky man is being called a hero for saving his neighbor's young son from a raging house fire.

We're told the fire started Monday night when grease being used to cook fish ignited. Ray Arnold says he tried to get the pan outside, but said things went from bad to worse.

Arnold's friend, Jay, rescued Arnold's two year-old son, Micah, who has Down Syndrome. He was asleep in an upstairs bedroom.

Jay put Micah in his shirt to protect him from the smoke.

Arnold is recovering with burns to his legs, but is simply thankful for his friend, Jay.

Copyright 2014 WDRB News. All rights reserved.
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WDRB. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.