Kentucky's Karl-Anthony Towns, Louisville-native D'Angelo Russell top picks in 2015 NBA Draft
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Kentucky's Karl-Anthony Towns was selected first overall by the Minnesota Timberwolves in this year's NBA Draft, making the school the first to have three number one overall picks.
Louisville-native D'Angelo Russell was projected to go third, but the Lakers picked up the former Ohio State player with the second pick.
- 1. Karl-Anthony Towns (Kentucky) to Minnesota Timberwolves
- 2. D'Angelo Russell (Ohio State) to Los Angeles Lakers
- 6. Willie Cauley-Stein (Kentucky) to Sacramento Kings
- 12. Trey Lyles (Kentucky) to Utah Jazz
- 13. Devin Booker (Kentucky) to Phoenix Suns
- 14. Cameron Payne (Murray State) to Oklahoma City Thunder
- 16. Terry Rozier (Louisville) to Boston Celtics
- 32. Montrezl Harrell (Louisville) to Houston Rockets
- 44. Andrew Harrison (Kentucky) to Phoenix Suns
- 48. Dakari Johnson (Kentucky) to Oklahoma City Thunder
Copyright 2015 WDRB News. All rights reserved.