Missing mother and her four children found
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) - A missing mother and her four children have been located, after Louisville Metro Police had asked for the public's help in finding them. There are no details on where they were found, but the alert was canceled about just after midnight Wednesday.
Carrie Palmer and her children Tyler, Jaiden, Shainne and Landon Neal were last seen in the Lyndon neighborhood in a gold 2006 Dodge Caravan with front-end damage with a Kentucky plate of "319 FVS".
Pictures and descriptions were released:
- Carrie Palmer: 33-year-old white female, 5 feet 3 inches tall, 100 pounds with strawberry blonde hair
- Jaiden Neal: 7-year-old black male, 3 feet 6 inches tall, 50 pounds with black hair
- Shainne Neal: 4-year-old black female, 4 feet tall, 45 pounds with black hair
- Landon Neal: 3-year-old black male, 3 feet tall, 35 pounds with black hair
- Tyler Neal: 2.5-month black male, 1 feet 6 inches tall, 15 pounds with black hair
LMPD spokesperson Alicia Smiley said it may have been "a custodial situation."
Copyright 2015 WDRB News. All rights reserved.