1. Promotion Description. The Jacobi "Blow Snow Like a Pro" giveaway is administered by Block Communications and WDRB Media (hereinafter "WDRB") and Jacobi Sales (hereinafter "Sponsor").
The promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. EDT on Monday, Nov. 9, 2015, and ends at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 24 15, 2015. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Nov. 23, 2015.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents in the WDRB Media viewing area who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Employees and immediate family members of employees of Block Communications, WDRB Media as well as the Sponsor and/or companies and suppliers providing services and/or prizes, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
Participants who have won a prize from WDRB Media within the past six months are not eligible to enter.
3. How to Enter. To enter, participants must find the registration form on WDRB's Contest page by clicking on 'The Button" beginning at 12:01 a.m. Monday, Nov. 9. After completing the registration form, participants will receive a code word. Participants must then watch WDRB in the Morning during the weeks of Nov. 16 and Nov. 23 to see if their name is called. Once a participant hears their name called, they will have 10 minutes to call the station at 502-588-CHAT (588-2528). The first person to get through with the correct code word after hearing their name called wins the snow blower. The caller may be asked to give their phone number.
4. Prize(s). Two (2) winners will receive one (1) Cub Cadet Snow Blower that will be delivered to the winners' home.
Prizes may not be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned. WDRB and Sponsor reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
Retail Value of Each Prize: $799.
5. Restrictions. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents in the WDRB viewing area. Entrants must be 18 to enter or have a parent or legal guardian enter on their behalf. Winners must be able to pick up the prizes at the station during normal business hours.
6. How the Prizes are Awarded. A random drawing will be held to determine the eligible winners. That person's name will be called on the air on WDRB in the Morning during the weeks of Nov. 16 and Nov. 23. The first person to get through to 588-CHAT with the correct code word after their name is called will be declared the winner.
7. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible participants who take part in the giveaway.
8. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. Winners and/or any other persons necessary may be required to sign a release and Affidavit of Eligibility when picking up prize, or the prize may be forfeited.
Winner will be responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. Any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one-year period is subject to requiring completion of a 1099 Form from the Internal Revenue Service.
Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WDRB has the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
9. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases WDRB, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
10. Reservation of Rights. WDRB and Sponsor reserve the right to modify these rules at any time.
In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WDRB and Sponsor are final and binding. WDRB and Sponsor reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the website(s) involved in this promotion, or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules.
WDRB and Sponsor further reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of being completed as planned (including, but not limited to: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
11. List of Winners. A list of winners will be available upon request.