IMAGES: 13 suspects arrested after Indiana State Police drug raid, according to police
The Indiana State Police Department arrested 13 suspects after a drug raid Friday morning, according to a news release.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The Indiana State Police Department arrested 13 suspects after a drug raid Friday morning, according to a news release.
"At approximately 6:00 this morning, Indiana State Police, Princeton Police Department, Gibson County Sheriff's Department, U.S. Marshals Service, DEA and ATF conducted an early morning drug raid targeting 15 drug suspects in Gibson and Pike Counties," the news release states.
"In September 2015, Indiana State Police undercover officers, with the assistance of the Princeton Police Department, launched a drug investigation after receiving information crystal meth was being transported to southwest Indiana from Alabama, Georgia and Mississippi," the news release continues. "Undercover officers also revealed that the 15 suspects were allegedly distributing the meth to individuals in southwest Indiana. After reviewing the drug investigation, the Gibson County Prosecutor's Office issued felony arrest warrants for the alleged 15 drug suspects."
Police say the following individuals were arrested today for Conspiracy to Deal Methamphetamine:
• Louis Short, 35, 3rd Street, Princeton, IN
• Melissa Thompson, 40, 724 West Emerson, Princeton, IN
• Taylor Cates, 18, 724 Emerson, Princeton, IN
• Tim Woods, 52, 557 Meadowlark, Princeton, IN
• Kari Fourthman, 41, 3212 W. Birch, Princeton, IN
• Antwan Littiz, 40, 724 West Emerson, Princeton, IN
• Scott Moore, 44, 320 West Emerson, Princeton, IN
• Dale Morris, 53, 320 West Emerson, Princeton, IN
• Gary Sutton, 37, 705 West 5th Street, Mt. Carmel, IL
• Lacy Sutton, 29, 705 West 5th Street, Mt. Carmel, IL
• Keenan Hardiman, SR, 1372 Old 41, Princeton, IN
• Barbara Luke, 35, 4020 W. Split Rail Lane, Princeton, IN
• Dawnella Bailey, 35, 606 Main, Patoka, IN
Police say they are still looking for two suspects.
Copyright 2016 by WDRB News. All rights reserved.