SOUNDTRACK LIST: The music of Thunder...
Here is a list of some of the songs that were used during the fireworks show. These are not actual recordings of the Louisville Orchestra Thunder Over Louisville performance -- just a list of the songs that were used during the show.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Ever get a song stuck in your head that you just can't get rid of?
Thunder Over Louisville 2016 may be in the books, but we know how it is: sometimes you hear a song during the fireworks and you think, "That was GOOD! What song WAS that?"
Here is a list of some of the songs that were used during the fireworks show, not necessarily in the order of their appearance. These are not actual recordings of the Louisville Orchestra Thunder Over Louisville performance -- just a list of the songs that were used during the show.
1) Also Sprach Zarathustra
2) Star Wars Main Title (John Williams)
3) The Flying Theme from the film E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (John Williams)
4) The Sorcerer's Apprentice
5) Rite of Spring
6) Hoe-Down from Rodeo
7) Symphony No. 9 (Beethoven)
8) The Planets, Op. 32: Jupiter (Holst)
9) Candide Overture
10) Smooth Criminal (Michael Jackson)
11) Enter Sandman (Metallica)
12) Firework (Katy Perry)
13) One Big Holiday (My Morning Jacket)
14) Symphony No. 5 (Beethoven)
15) When You Wish Upon a Star
16) My Old Kentucky Home
17) Stars and Stripes Forever
18) The William Tell Overture
19) Symphony No. 4 (Tchaikovsky)
20) 1812 Overture
21) Colonel Bogey
22) Adventure of a Lifetime (Coldplay)
23) Heartbeat Song (Kelly Clarkson)
24) Uptown Funk (Mark Ronson, featuring Bruno Mars)
25) Ex's & Oh's (Elle King)
26) Fall Out Boy (Uma Thurman)
27) Blast Off (David Guetta & Kaz James)
28) Jungle Bae (Skrillex & Diplo, featuring Bunji Garlin)