LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Louisville Metro Police have arrested four suspects after a meeting on a dating app led to a violent home invasion robbery.

“It happened so fast. I think we were probably in there for maybe two minutes,” said Alex Yancey-Watters, the victim in the case. “It kind of felt surreal that it happened.”

The 33-year-old was sitting outside of his apartment on South 3rd Street around 1:30 a.m. Tuesday waiting for a woman who he says he had just met on Tinder.

Surveillance video shows Yancey-Watters sitting on the steps outside of his building as two men seem to be scoping out the area.

“I guess they were trying to act like they lived here or whatever, and that’s when she came up,” Yancey-Watters said.

As the budding couple heads into the building and up to his apartment, the two men follow.

“I open the door and next thing I know, I hear steps running toward me and then I felt a gun on the back of my head,” Yancey-Watters said.

The victim’s date is then seen running away.

An arrest report alleges that 24-year-old Tinder date, Kimberly Hinkel, actually helped orchestrate the attack and robbery.

Back in the victim’s apartment, Yancey-Watters says he was told to sit on the bed while a gun was held to his head.

According to arrest reports, the victim’s alleged attackers are 22-year-old Dametreeus Jackson and 21-year-old Terrence L. Heaton-Shelton.

The victim says he was hit several times in the face with a handgun then forced into a closet.

“He says ‘if you count to 30 before I leave here, I’m gonna blow your brains out,’” Yancey-Watters said.

While Yancey-Watters was in the closet, Jackson and Heaton-Shelton are accused of stealing electronic devices, keys, and cash, as well as a backpack to store the stolen goods.

Outside, police say a fourth suspect, 21-year-old Steven Roe, was waiting in a 2005 red Suzuki. Police say he had not only driven his accomplices to the apartment, but had given one of the men his .40 caliber Smith & Wesson handgun to use in the robbery. After the robbery, police say the four suspects drove away.

Officers say they stopped them at around 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday -- a few hours after the robbery -- at the corner of Taylor Boulevard and Central Avenue. 

All four of them were arrested and charged with first degree robbery and first degree burglary. They are currently being held in Louisville Metro Corrections.

On Wednesday morning, Hinkel was emotional as she listened to the judge.

"The seriousness of these allegations is just so great, perhaps you don't comprehend what the police believe you've done," said Judge David Holton.

Bond for Hinkel and Roe, is set at $25,000. Meanwhile, bond for the two alleged attackers is set at $50,000.

Judge Holton told all four suspects they aren't allowed to talk to the victim or carry a gun. 

They're all due back in court on Oct. 28.

Copyright 2016 by WDRB News. All rights reserved.