WDRB Media currently has a job opening in our Production Department for a Production Assistant.
This position will consist of:
1) Operating studio cameras for live / taped productions.
2) Operating studio lighting system for live / taped productions.
3) Operating audio console for live / taped productions.
4) State managing for live / taped productions.
5) Operating Ross XPression graphics system for live/taped productions
6) Reports to Director, Production.
Medical/Dental/Life/Disability/Matching 401K/Free Parking
SALARY / WAGE:
Two or more years of television experience, including:
1) Ability to communicate.
2) Operating studio cameras.
3) Operating lighting system.
4) Operating studio audio console.
5) State managing.
6) Operating Ross XPression graphics system.
7) Operating AVID Media Composer.
1) Bachelor's Degree in Television Production or related field desirable.
2) Proven experience in studio production, including Deko computer, camera operation, lighting and audio desirable.
3) General experience in television production welcome.
Email cover letter and resume to David Callan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or mail to WDRB Media, 624 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd. Louisville, Kentucky 40203
WDRB Media is an equal opportunity employer.