Propane grill explodes in SUV when Florida woman lights cigarett - WDRB 41 Louisville News

Propane grill explodes in SUV when Florida woman lights cigarette

Posted: Updated:

ORLANDO (WDRB) -- Two people were injured in Florida, when a gas grill exploded inside their vehicle. 

The Orlando Police department says a gas grill was turned on, when a woman in an SUV lit her cigarette sparking an explosion.

The couple had the grill and propane tank in the back of their Kia Sorento, when they were leaving a barbecue at the Central Florida Fairgrounds. 
After the explosion, the vehicle kept traveling until it crashed into a pole. 

Both people inside the SUV sustained burns, but their injuries are not life-threatening.  

Photos of the SUV posted by the Orlando Police Department show the vehicle's roof partially blown off and the windshield blown out.

Copyright 2017 WDRB Media. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 WDRB. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.