16 Powerball tickets sold in Kentucky and Indiana worth $50,000 or more
The locations where each of those tickets were sold including two $200,000 winners.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The winning ticket for the $758 million Powerball jackpot was sold in Massachusetts. But there were some big winners in both Kentucky and Indiana.
Kentucky Lottery officials say five $50,000 winners were sold in Kentucky, which matched four of the five white balls in the Powerball drawing. The tickets were sold at these locations:
- Pilot Travel Center, 819 Buck Creek Rd, Simpsonville
- Circle K, 9737 Old 3rd St Rd, Louisville
- Bee Kwick, 601 Doe Run Dr, Mt. Sterling
- B Kwick Gas, 50 Hubbards Rd, Winchester
- Mini Mart, 4201 Saron Dr, Lexington
The Hoosier Lottery says nine winning tickets in Indiana hit for $50,000 by matching the four white balls. The tickets were sold at locations all over the state.
- Meijer, located at 3610 S. Bremen Highway, Mishawaka
- S.M.OKES located at 240 S. Jefferson St., Huntington
- Luke located at 5695 Indianapolis Blvd., Hammond
- McClure Oil located at 7339 W. State Road 28, Elwood
- Circle S Food Mart, located at 1355 N. Green St., Brownsburg
- Casey's, located at 311 Pearl St., Covington
- The Spot, located at 11001 Indianapolis Blvd., Hammond
- Melton Inc., located at 8310 Calumet Ave., Munster
- Kroger, located at 14800 Hazel Dell Crossing, Noblesville
Two tickets sold in Indiana that matched the four white balls were purchased with Power Play. That makes those tickets worth $200,000.
Those tickets were sold in these locations.
- Speedway, located at 511 S. Main St., Sheridan
- Circle K, located at 3461 S. US Highway 31, Columbus
Ticket holders should sign the back of their tickets, put them in a secure place and contact lottery headquarters.
The numbers from the August 23, 2017 drawing are: 6, 7, 16, 23, and 26. The Powerball number is 4.
Copyright 2017 WDRB Media. All Rights Reserved.