Several high school football games moved to Thursday because of weather concerns
With the threat of gusty winds and heavy rain in the forecast, several football games have been moved from Friday, Sept. 1, to Thursday, Aug. 31.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- With the threat of gusty winds and heavy rain in the forecast, several football games have been moved from Friday, Sept. 1, to Thursday, Aug. 31:
- Collins at Ballard - 7 p.m.
- Pendleton County at Bracken County - 7 p.m.
- Western at Butler - 7 p.m.
- Russell County at Casey County - 7 p.m.
- Fern Creek at Central - 7:30 p.m.
- Holy Cross (Louisville) at DeSales -7 p.m.
- Pleasure Ridge Park at Eastern - 7 p.m.
- Fort Knox at Eminence - 7:30 p.m.
- Nelson County at Fairdale - 7 p.m.
- North Bullitt at Jeffersontown - 7 p.m.
- Thomas Nelson at LaRue County - 7:30 p.m.
- Doss at Male - 7:30 p.m.
- Seneca at Moore - 7 p.m.
- Atherton at Shawnee - 7 p.m.
- Bullitt Central at Southern - 7 p.m.
- Bullitt East at Spencer County - 7 p.m.
- Campbellsville at Taylor County - 7 p.m.
- Iroquois at Valley - 7:30 p.m.
- North Oldham at Waggener - 7:30 p.m.
- Kentucky Country Day at Washington County - 6:30 p.m.
- Marion County at Bardstown - 7:30 p.m.
A few games have been moved to Saturday:
- St. Xavier at Bowling Green - 11 a.m. (EDT)
- Archbishop Moeller (Cincinnati) at Trinity - 1 p.m.
- North Hardin at Elizabethtown - 7:30 p.m.
WDRB's sports team will bring you all the action from Friday's games online and on the air with First Down Friday.
Copyright 2017 WDRB Media. All rights reserved.