WWE Live Holiday Tour coming to Louisville
It will be the final WWE event of 2017 to happen in Louisville.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The WWE Live Holiday Tour will make a stop in the Derby City.
The show will take place at the KFC Yum! Center on Dec. 10 at 5 p.m. It will be the final WWE event of 2017 to happen in Louisville.
Several people are slated to appear including:
- WWE Champion Jinder Mahal along with the Singh Brothers
- "The Artist" Shinsuke Nakamura
- Randy Orton
- United States Champion Baron Corbin
- AJ Styles
- "The Bulgarian Brute" Rusev
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The USOs
- Kevin Owens
- SmackDown Women's Champion Natalya
- Charlotte Flair
Tickets are available at prices of $105, $99, $74, $54, $38, $28 and $18.
Fans can buy tickets at the Ticketmaster website, the Yum! Center box office and over the phone at 1-800-745-3000.
Copyright 2017 WDRB News. All rights reserved.