White Chocolate Cranberry Monkey Bread is a gooey, holiday treat
Kroger Chef Paul Dowell has a perfect recipe for a holiday party treat or Christmas morning breakfast.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) - Kroger Chef Paul Dowell has a perfect recipe to serve for a holiday party treat or Christmas morning breakfast: White Chocolate Cranberry Monkey Bread.
- 4-7.5 oz. pkg. Kroger Buttermilk Biscuits (cut in half)
- 1 c. Kroger White Sugar
- 1 Tbl. Kroger Ground Cinnamon
- 5 oz. pkg. Reduced Sugar Craisins (dried cranberries)
- 11.5 oz. bag Private Selection White Chocolate Chips
- 6 oz. bag Kroger Pecan Halves
- 2 sticks Kroger Unsalted Butter
- 1 c. Kroger Dark Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° & spray a bundt pan well.
- In a large Ziploc bag, combine white sugar & cinnamon. Close bag & toss to blend.
- Add the cut biscuits to bag, zip closed & toss well to coat in cinnamon sugar.
- Add the craisins, white chocolate & pecans to bag. Close bag & toss well to mix.
- Pour mixture into prepared bundt pan & bake 40 minutes.
- Remove & let sit for a few minutes. Invert a large plate over bundt pan, holding onto plate & pan. Flip carefully & unmold.
- Enjoy this delicious gooey treat warm or cooled slightly.
Copyright 2017 WDRB Media. All Rights Reserved.