Victim's family files lawsuit against accused child molester, his parents and the YMCA
A new lawsuit claims the parents of 18-year-old Michael Begin Jr. should have told his employer that their son was under investigation for child molestation.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A new lawsuit claims the parents of 18-year-old Michael Begin Jr. should have told his employer that their son was under investigation for child molestation.
The lawsuit, the second that's been filed by the victim's family this month, asks for damages from the YMCA of Greater Louisville, Michael and Maria Begin and their 18-year-old son, Begin Jr., who is accused of sexually assaulting young girls at the Jeffersonville YMCA and at Thomas Jefferson Elementary School.
The lawsuit accuses the YMCA of several things, including not having video cameras that worked correctly. The victim's parents want Begin Jr. to pay for medical expenses, mental anguish and pain and suffering.
- Lawsuit filed against Jeffersonville High School student accused of molesting 17 young children
- Jeffersonville man charged with 22 counts of child molestation gets $100,000 bond as victims' families look on
- Trial set for August for Jeffersonville High School student charged with molesting 20 children
- Jeffersonville teen accused of molesting 2 young girls appears in court
- RAW VIDEO | Jeffersonville High student charged with molesting 2 young girls
Copyright 2018 WDRB Media. All rights reserved.