Authorities release name of 15-year-old charged in mass shooting at Marshall County High School
Authorities have now identified a 15-year-old boy accused of opening fire at a Kentucky high school, killing two classmates and wounding many more.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Authorities have now identified the 15-year-old boy accused of opening fire at a Kentucky high school, killing two classmates and wounding many more.
Kentucky State Police say Gabriel R. Parker, of Hardin, Kentucky, was arraigned in Marshall Circuit Court on Friday, Feb. 16. On Tuesday, Feb. 13, a Marshall County Grand Jury indicted Parker on two counts of murder and 14 counts of first-degree assault.
The charges stem from the Jan. 23 shooting at Marshall County High School. Authorities say Parker opened fire at the school with a handgun. Bailey Holt and Preston Cope, both 15 years old, were killed in the shootings.
- Prosecutors plan to charge Marshall County High School shooter as an adult
- 2 dead, 18 wounded in school shooting in Marshall County, Ky.
- Kentucky community comes together to cry and pray in wake of mass shooting that killed 2 teenagers
- JCPS reviewing its security in wake of Marshall County mass shooting
- Mother says daughter killed in Marshall County High School shooting called her
- Marshall County High School reopens after mass shooting that killed 2 students
Copyright 2018 Associated Press. All rights reserved.