Murder trial for man accused of stabbing 6-year-old Ky. boy to death to start Monday
Ronald Exantus is charged with murder, burglary and assault.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The man accused of breaking into a stranger's home and stabbing a six-year-old boy to death should find out his fate soon.
The trial for Ronald Exantus is expected to begin Monday.
Police say he broke into a home in Versailles, Kentucky in December of 2015 and attacked six-year-old Logan Tipton with a kitchen knife as he slept.
Tipton's father held Exantus down until police arrived.
Exantus is charged with murder, burglary and assault.
- Prosecutors will seek death penalty for man accused of murdering 6-year-old
- Six-year-old Ky. boy fatally stabbed during attack in his bedroom
- Mother of murdered 6-year-old: 'Keep my family, especially my children, in your prayers'
- Man accused of murdering boy while he slept indicted on 5 charges
- Small Kentucky town mourns after 6-year-old is brutally murdered
- Family and friends gather in Versailles to remember 6-year-old Logan Tipton
Copyright 2018 WDRB News. All rights reserved.