Crews to begin setting up Chow Wagon at Waterfront Park Tuesday afternoon
The Chow Wagon opens next Thursday, April 26, at 11 a.m., and remains open until Oaks Day, May 4.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A staple of the Kentucky Derby Festival is scheduled to move in Tuesday afternoon, when crews start setting up the Chow Wagon at Waterfront Park.
The Chow Wagon opens next Thursday, April 26, at 11 a.m., and remains open until Oaks Day, May 4. It will include food, rides and live music every day leading up to the Kentucky Derby.
A Pegasus Pin is all that's required for admission.
- Weather will play a role in Saturday's Thunder Over Louisville plans
- Spalding University hosts Disney-themed 'Running of the Rodents'
- Solid gold trophy for 144th Kentucky Derby unveiled at Churchill Downs
- Grammy-winning A Cappella group to sing anthem at the Kentucky Derby
- Woodford Reserve's 2018 $1,000 mint julep features the 'Best of Kentucky'
Copyright 2018 by WDRB News. All rights reserved.