IMAGES | Stars at the Trifecta Derby Eve Gala
The Trifecta Derby Eve Gala brought dozens of big-name celebrities into town for the Kentucky Derby.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The Trifecta Derby Eve Gala brought dozens of big-name celebrities into town for the Kentucky Derby.
Comedian Arsenio Hall emceed the event at the Omni Louisville Hotel, and Motown legend Stevie Wonder was scheduled to perform.
Other celebrities scheduled to appear:
- Anthony Anderson - Actor, comedian, stars in ABC sitcom Black-ish
- Don Cheadle - Actor, writer, director, starring in the new Avengers: Hotel Rwanda, also starred in Traffic, Ocean's Eleven, and SHOWTIME's House of Lies
- Star Jones - lawyer, television personality
- Orlando Pace - Super Bowl champion with the St. Louis Rams
- Finis White - celebrity music producer, Kentucky native
- Kenny Payne - former NBA player (Philadelphia 76ers), asst. coach UK Men's Basketball
- Darrell Griffith - former U of L Basketball and NBA player, "Dr. Dunkenstein"
Diddy will host the Trifecta Celebrity After-Party at the Louisville Palace from 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. Tickets are $150. VIP access is sold out.
The event is hosted by former NBA star and Louisville businessman Junior Bridgeman and his family.
Proceeds will benefit the West End School, which is a free, private, college preparatory, pre-K through eighth grade for young men. The gala also benefit the University of Louisville Autism Center at Kosair Charities.
Click on the image carousel to view images from the gala. Images will be added throughout the night as the party progresses, so check back often.
Copyright 2018 WDRB Media. All Rights Reserved.