Katina Powell evicted from her home over daughter's gun charge
The public housing complex where Powell lives says she violated her lease.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The woman who brought down U of L's banner with her book "Breaking Cardinal Rules" is being evicted.
Katina Powell has 30 days to move out of her home, according to a judge's ruling that came down Wednesday.
The public housing complex where Powell lives says she violated her lease agreement because of an incident involving Powell's daughter and a gun.
Lindsay Powell is now behind bars on a gun charge.
- VIDEO | Katina Powell says her daughter is paying the price for her notoriety
- RELEASED: Katina Powell out of jail 1 day after arrest for theft, forgery
- ARRESTED: Katina Powell accused of cashing stolen, forged checks
- Katina Powell, Andre McGee ran ‘criminal syndicate,’ U of L police concluded in 2016 investigation
- Katina Powell cited for stealing toothbrush from Walmart in Louisville
- Lawsuit against Katina Powell, publisher and author of her book has been settled
- Katina Powell talks U of L basketball sanctions, second book and movie in viral video
Copyright 2018 WDRB Media. All Rights Reserved.