Teen accused in south Louisville murder pleads not guilty
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A teen accused in a south Louisville murder pleads not guilty.
Jaquan McWilliams, 18, is also charged with robbery.
Police say McWilliams was involved in 20-year-old Anthony Edwards' murder, but didn't give any more details about how he was involved.
Edwards was killed last month on M Street near South 4th and Winkler Avenue.
Glendale Hall Jr. and Decoria Curry, both 18, are also charged with murder and robbery in the case.
- LMPD investigating fatal shooting in south Louisville
- Neighbors on edge after man shot and killed outside south Louisville home
- Suspect charged in connection with murder in south Louisville
- Police make second arrest after homicide in south Louisville in late May
- Third arrest made in connection with May homicide in south Louisville
Copyright 2018 WDRB News. All rights reserved.