Louisville Orchestra reschedules July 'Harry Potter' performances at Kentucky Center
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The fire at the Kentucky Center has forced another show to be rescheduled.
The Louisville Orchestra's performance of "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" that was originally set for July 7 and 8 has been moved to Nov. 3 and 4.
Tickets that were bought for the July shows will be applied to the rescheduled performances, however no refunds will be issued.
The orchestra will now perform a free patriotic concert at the Iroquois Amphitheater on July 7.
- Fire damage forces Kentucky Center to cancel production of 'Waitress'
- Famed sculpture not damaged in Kentucky Center fire
- Kentucky Center to remain closed June 17 and 18 due to fire
- IMAGES: Kentucky Center offers first look inside at fire damage
- IMAGES | Kentucky Center remains closed as crews assess damage from fire
- IMAGES | Fire damages Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts
Copyright 2018 WDRB Media. All rights reserved.