Kentucky Center still at least a month from re-opening
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- It appears The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts is still at least a month away from re-opening.
The state said Friday that crews have finished most of the water and smoke clean-up from a fire in mid-June. And those who work in lower areas, like the ticket office, will be allowed to return to work on Monday.
Among the work yet to be done is reconstructing the women's restroom. That's expected to take three weeks and has to be finished before productions can resume.
The Kentucky Center expects to announce more details about when shows will start up again next week.
- Kentucky Center employees return to the building Monday
- Louisville Orchestra reschedules July 'Harry Potter' performances at Kentucky Center
- Fire damage forces Kentucky Center to cancel production of 'Waitress'
- IMAGES: Kentucky Center offers first look inside at fire damage
- IMAGES | Fire damages Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts
Copyright 2018 WDRB Media. All rights reserved.