Heine Brothers' Coffee to open new cafes in Okolona, New Albany
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A Louisville-based chain of coffee shops has announced plans to open two new locations in the Louisville and southern Indiana.
Heine Brothers' Coffee said in a release that it is scheduled to open stores in New Albany and the Okolona neighborhood this fall. The new stores will bring the total number of Heine Brothers cafes in Louisville and southern Indiana to 17.
The New Albany store will be located at 410 West Daisy Lane. The Okolona location will be at 3541 Outer Loop.
"We've had requests for years to open new coffee shop locations throughout the region, and we're excited to bring Heine Brothers' to both New Albany and Okolona," Heine Brothers' co-founder and president Mike Mays said in a statement. "Heine Brothers' shops are places to relax or recharge, to share ideas and conversation, and to connect. We're excited to bring that to these well-established neighborhoods."
Heine Brothers brands itself as "Louisville's original fair trade and organic coffee roaster." Each of the two locations will hire up to 20 new baristas. Anyone interested in applying should CLICK HERE.
- Heine Brothers' Coffee prepares to open new Bardstown Road location
- Heine Brothers' Coffee opens 15th location inside Omni Louisville Hotel
- Heine Brothers' plans to relocate original Highlands location
- WDRB and Heine Brothers raise $50,000 for the Kentucky Science Center with eclipse glasses
- Heine Brothers' Coffee celebrates opening of Hikes Point location with giveaways
Copyright 2018 WDRB Media. All Rights Reserved.