Public hearing scheduled for proposed Topgolf development at Oxmoor Center
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A public hearing for a proposed Topgolf location in east Louisville has been scheduled for later this year.
Neighbors opposed to the development say they're happy with the Land Development and Transportation Committee's decision to have a hearing this Fall.
Topgolf is asking for conditional use permits and variances for the building's setback and height. The proposed three-story, 37-acre venue would be in the former Sears location at Oxmoor Center.
The proposed venue would include a driving range, with 100 bays and hundreds of employees.
The public hearing is set for Oct. 1.
- Topgolf revises plan for Louisville venue after hearing residents' concerns
- Topgolf addresses Hurstbourne residents' concerns about noise, lights and traffic
- Hurstbourne residents nervous for possible Topgolf location
- Topgolf plans first Kentucky driving range at Oxmoor
- Topgolf officials say company is 'definitely interested' in bringing rapidly growing business to Kentucky
Copyright 2018 WDRB Media. All rights reserved.