Metro Louisville debuts online form to report illegal dumping
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- There's a new way for Louisville residents to report illegal dumping in their neighborhoods.
The city has debuted a new online "Illegal Dumping Witness Report."
The form has fields where residents can describe where the illegal dumping took place, the type of vehicle involved and the suspects who took part in the dumping. There's even a spot where witnesses may browse-in and upload videos or images they want to submit.
People caught dumping illegally are subject to fines and impoundment of any vehicle used in the act.
Residents may still call Metro Call at 311 to report it as well.
- Illegal dumper caught in the act by a neighbor
- City impounds 15th vehicle in 2017 for illegal dumping in Newburg
- Metro agency asking community to send in surveillance video of illegal dumpers
- Fern Creek Peddlers Mall fed up with illegal dumpers
- Illegal dumpers caught on video are part of a bigger problem in Parkland neighborhood
- City council approves crackdown on litter in New Albany
- Bullitt County authorities looking for duo accused of dumping trash illegally
- Illegal dumping still a problem in Louisville despite decrease in it
Copyright 2018 by WDRB News. All rights reserved.