Spice up your fall soup with buffalo chicken
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Fall is just a few days away, and that means perfect weather for soups and chili.
Kroger Chef Paul Dowell stopped by WDRB in the Morning to make his Roasted Buffalo Chicken Soup.
Roasted Chicken Buffalo Soup
Makes 10 to 12 servings
1-12 oz. bag Kroger Frozen Chopped Onions
1-14.5 oz. can Kroger Fire Roasted Salsa Style Tomatoes
2 cups Kroger Deli Simple Truth Roasted Chicken (pulled/chopped)
2-32 oz. pkg. Simple Truth Free Range Chicken Broth
½ cup Franks Hot Sauce
8 oz. pkg. Kroger Cream Cheese (softened/cubed)
1-8 oz. pkg. Kroger Shredded Jack Cheese
- Diced Celery
- Crumbled Original Point Reyes Blue Cheese
- Crumbled Mountain Gorgonzola Blue Cheese
- Sliced Green Onion, Seasoned Croutons, Sour Cream, Sliced Jalapeno, Chopped Bacon
- Place onion, tomatoes chicken, broth & hot sauce in a large crockpot. Stir to mix.
- Place lid on top & set the crockpot too high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Remove lid, stir in cream cheese & jack cheese until melted/blended well.
- Serve piping hot with diced celery, crumbled blue cheese & all of your favorite toppings for everyone to make their own creation.
- Perfect for your next game day party or dinner any time!
Copyright 2018 WDRB Media. All Rights Reserved.