Waterfront Park lights up with lasers this holiday season
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The Holiday Laser Dome Louisville is a hi-tech spectacle at Waterfront Park near the Big Four Bridge.
The creators Ryan Daly and Garrett Crabtree developed a holiday themed, multimedia laser light show held inside a heated dome.
Six lasers deliver on-dome visuals and 3D atmospheric effects.
The shows run twice an hour.
This is the first time the Holiday Laser Dome has been offered and they hope to make it an annual tradition.
Holiday Laser Dome
- Louisville Waterfront Park
- Big Four Bridge
- Now through January 1st
- Thursdays & Sundays 5:30pm-10:00pm
- Fridays & Saturdays 5:30pm-11:00pm
- Matinee (5:30PM) - Adults $13 / Children (3-12) $7 / Children under 3 - Free
- General Admission - Adults $15 / Children (3-12) $10 / Children under 3 - Free
Copyright 2018 WDRB Media. All Rights Reserved.