By Heather Bauer, R.D., nu-train
Cereal doesn't have to just be for breakfast anymore. By crushing whole-grain, high-fiber cereals, and using them in recipes, you can add great taste, and lots of fiber to your meals.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 oz container non-fat plain yogurt, drained
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsps honey
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ c Fiber One cereal, finely crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine yogurt, ginger, mustard, honey, orange juice, salt and pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast into the yogurt mixture, then dredge each coated piece into the Fiber One breadcrumbs.
- Place the coated chicken into a baking dish and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until done.
Calories per serving: approximately 215