As featured on
Alaska's U.S. Attorney laid out the charges Tuesday night against a southern Indiana man accused of orchestrating the murder of a teenage girl.
A 21-year-old Indiana man suspected of orchestrating the death of an Alaska teenager was arraigned in federal court on child pornography charges.
- Arrest made in connection with 2016 Bardstown murder
- U of L fires men's tennis coach Rex Ecarma after independent investigation
- Lawsuit claims Omni Louisville Hotel employee sexually assaulted customer during massage
- Family searching for remains of dismembered woman believes she was 8 months pregnant
- Grissom: U of L Foundation's pay to Ramsey, Smith 'tantamount to fraud'
- Louisville taxi driver accused of sexually abusing 'intellectually disabled' female passenger
- Matt Jones permanently pulled from 'Hey, Kentucky' after book announcement
- State lawmaker wants to do away with expensive Louisville gasoline
- Attempted murder charge filed against Ind. man seen torturing toddler for hours on video
- Crews start to prepare site for Hometown Rising, Bourbon & Beyond and Louder than Life