- Black couple pulled over by LMPD after leaving church paid $75,000 to settle discrimination lawsuit
- Odor from THC-laced brownies leads to arrest of southern Indiana woman
- Former UK student found not guilty of homicide, guilty of DUI in crash that killed 4-year-old
- Multiple "suspicious fires" under investigation in rural Spencer County
- Louisville mayor tells Metro Council 'all-time high' gang activity sparked record rise in violence
- Louisville's homeless population now considered a 'protected class'
- Former President Bill Clinton admitted to hospital
- Judge rejects class action request for RiverLink toll fees lawsuit
- Louisville mayor signs resolution asking US Congress to support reparation payments
- DOUBLE-DIP! La Nina Conditions Emerge For The Second Winter In A Row...