As featured on
The Jefferson County Coroner's Office confirmed the identity, citing the cause of death as apparent smoke inhalation.
- Missing 4-year-old girl found safe in Louisville, but there are still unanswered questions about her disappearance
- Authorities release name of Mt. Washington man shot and killed in Cherokee Park
- Police: Man shot in Cherokee Park on Saturday night dies from injuries, suspect arrested
- Man charged with murder, DUI in connection to motorcycle crash on Manslick Road
- Coroner releases name of pedestrian killed on I-65S near St. Catherine Street
- Ric Ocasek, lead singer of new-wave band The Cars, found dead in NYC, police say
- CRAWFORD | Early verdict: Whatever Louisville winds up being, it is not what it was
- Councilman hoping to revive Bardstown Road from 'doomsday' of deterioration
- BOZICH | Can Louisville deliver knockout blow to Taggart at FSU?
- SUNDAY EDITION | Fewer players have Kentucky football officials fretting over future