As featured on
More than 12,000 rank-and-file workers at Ford Motor Co.'s two Louisville plants will receive profit-sharing bonuses of about $6,600 apiece in March, the lowest annual payout in at least eight years, according to company data.
- 2 LMPD officers shot in downtown Louisville sustain non-life-threatening injuries; suspect in custody
- 2 shot in Portland neighborhood
- 1 shot in Beechmont neighborhood
- At least 46 arrested during Breonna Taylor demonstrations in Louisville
- LMPD photos show at least 1 officer wearing body cam on night of Breonna Taylor raid
- New court records reveal jail phone calls after Breonna Taylor shooting
- Former LMPD detective Brett Hankison booked into jail on charges in Breonna Taylor raid
- Breonna Taylor's neighbors 'working actively' with city to settle lawsuit stemming from March 13 raid, lawyer says
- Grand jury indicts 1 Louisville police officer in raid resulting in death of Breonna Taylor
- Email: Officer in Breonna Taylor raid says police did 'legal, moral and ethical thing that night'