As featured on
The lawsuit, filed in Oldham Circuit Court on Tuesday, claims that Richard Coleman abused employees and residents at Friendship Health and Rehab while management turned a blind eye.
- Body cam video shows Louisville police officer tasing woman sitting on her hands
- Sherry Ballard reflects on 3rd anniversary of husband's mysterious death
- Mike Rowe: Lack of shop classes is why we’re $1.6T in student debt
- Samtec owner, local philanthropist Sam Shine dies at 86
- Louisville grandma shows off baking skills in national commercial
- Police search for suspects in California shooting, 4 killed
- Bible study invitation leads to human trafficking rumors and concerns at U of L
- SUNDAY EDITION | Kentucky education officials get free perks from reform foundation closely tied to lobbying group
- Identity released for woman killed in fatal crash involving TARC van on St. Andrews Church Rd.
- CRAWFORD | Satterfield, Louisville football the toast of the town after bowl achievement