As featured on
Scott Gordon contracted COVID-19 on Nov. 4, less than 48 hours after his EMS partner became sick.
Supporting Heroes says Scott Gordon died in the line-of-duty.
Scott Gordon died in the line of duty after contracting the respiratory virus on Nov. 4, less than two days after his partner got sick.
- 2 Louisville children hit, killed at a Florida family fun park
- 'Grandmaster Jay,' leader of NFAC militia that demonstrated in Louisville, arrested on federal charge
- BOZICH | Satterfield has played this like a guy who should go to South Carolina
- Suspects accused of raping, sodomizing woman during Elizabethtown home invasion
- CRAWFORD | Donovan Mitchell donates $12 million to his old grade school
- Louisville driver faces DUI charge after damaging Hodgenville square
- UPDATE | Woman dead, child critical after shooting on West Oak Street
- Fayette County Public Schools Superintendent Manny Caulk dies
- 4 arrested in Bardstown after police seize meth, guns and $71,000 in cash
- 'Error' leads to more than a dozen law school graduates receiving incorrect Kentucky Bar Exam results