Chris Otts reports for WDRB.com about business and economic topics, higher education and local / state government. He joined WDRB News in 2013 after seven years with The Courier-Journal. Got a tip? Chris is at 502-585-0822 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
As featured on
“They’ve been surviving off the backs of the temporary workers for years now,” said one Corvette plant employee, who hopes the UAW can secure a better deal for GM's least-senior workforce.
- Skeletal remains found in Lawrenceburg, Ind. provide answers to 2017 missing person case
- Police say Indiana man gave underage girls cigarettes in exchange for sexual favors
- Man identified a day after being found floating in Ohio River near Prospect
- Toyota looking for 400 workers at Georgetown, Ky. plant
- Police in Columbus, Indiana arrest woman after young child found alone, bleeding in the street
- LMPD detective under investigation for oral sex photo
- Kentucky gun range embraces 'free advertising' from ABC News mistaking its event for Syrian bombing
- Rubbertown chemical plant fined $100,000 in settlement with city of Louisville over 'repeat' violations
- UPDATE: Louisville police say missing 15-year-old has been found safe
- Police investigating double shooting on Goldsmith Lane