As featured on
Jeff Morning II resigned his job around May 12, according to board attorney Eric Farris of the Shepherdsville law firm Buckman Farris & Mills.
Jeffery Morning II, who resigned from his job as assistant principal of the Riverview Opportunity Center effective May 13 after he was questioned by police, faces a charge of prohibited use of electronic communication systems to procure a minor.
- Louisville man charged with murder after fatal crash near Iroquois Park
- Little League championship game in eastern Kentucky cut short as coaches, parents brawl
- Beshear to unveil 'return to work' incentive for unemployed
- Police charge man accused of fatally shooting 2 at Louisville adult nightclub
- UPDATE: Missing New Albany woman found safe and healthy
- 'You stabbed me,' boy tells father at double-murder trial
- Donor offers $2,500 reward in hopes of arresting people who vandalized Breonna Taylor mural
- Report: Former Louisville, WNBA star Shoni Schimmel arrested, facing multiple charges
- New food delivery app launching in Louisville with 100 local restaurant options
- Judge orders Medina Spirit's post-Derby urine to be flown to lab for new tests