WDRB Media is looking for a Digital Campaign Specialist who would be responsible for the planning, execution, optimization and reporting for BCI Media clients' digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms. BCI Media is a digital agency largely serving WDRB Media (Louisville, KY), WAND TV Media (Decatur, IL), and Hometown Stations (Lima, OH).
- Set up and execute digital marketing campaigns as-assigned. (Programmatic display and video, social media, PPC, etc.)
- Identify trends and optimize campaigns according to campaign goals.
- Provide recommendations based on assessments for campaign enhancements.
- Regularly measure and report on all campaigns and assess against customer goals (Conversions, KPI's etc.)
- Perform regular analysis and maintain analytical models for projecting site inventory.
- Troubleshoot issues related to campaigns.
- Contribute to the planning process for clients as-requested.
- Participate in clients meetings and present data in client meetings as-requested.
Medical / Dental / Vision / Life / Disability / Matching 401K
SALARY / WAGE:
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools such as Google Ad Manager.
- Proven written and oral communication skills as demonstrated by previous analysis and correspondence.
- Must be able to work independently, be self-motivated and work well with others toward common goals.
- Must be able to adapt as technology and providers change.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong organizational skills - ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Some college required with preference for Bachelor's Degree focusing on marketing and / or Data Analytics.
- Minimum 2 years of digital campaign management experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with display, SEM/PPC and social advertising and management.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with various website analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Comscore, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel skills required; Word and PowerPoint proficiency preferred); Familiarity with Microsoft 365 TEAMS and other Microsoft applications.
Hootsuite, Google Analytics (Beginner, Advanced, 360, Data Studio, Tag Manager), Google Ad Manager (Display, Video), Google Ads Certification (various), Facebook Blueprint, etc.
WDRB Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.